Thanks for coming to support me at my matches. As my friends and I play, I want you to remember a few things please:
- I am here to have fun, please encourage me and all the other players no matter which team we play for.
- You are representing me too; please do not embarrass me by being negative, shouting or swearing.
- Please do not stand too close to the pitch, this can distract me from my game and I can't concentrate properly.
- Please do not question the referee's decision; our managers will give us help if we need it.
- Do not coach me from the side, my manager is here to coach me and too many instructions will confuse me.
- I think doing my best and learning to play is more important than winning. Do not tell me the score; tell me to have fun.
- Praise me for good skills, sportsmanship, discipline and effort. These are the things that make me a real winner.
- Do not criticise my mistakes as I will be scared to try things again. Mistakes will make me better as I can learn from them.
- Please do challenge any spectators that behave the wrong way. Tell them that we don't allow negative behaviour.
- We have a responsibility to look after our environment, please do not drop litter. Take it home or put it in a bin.
I hope to make you proud of me....Please make me proud of you as well